Can the police department be called for an unruly child?

Yes, this is a very common issue and you are not alone. If you believe your child is being unruly, you do have an option of contacting the West Fargo Police Department and having an officer come to your house and survey the situation. 

If you and the officer believe that the child is unruly, the officer may transport your child to YouthWorks
Attendant Care where they will be held until the situation is resolved. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a restraining order?
2. Can we bring our group to the Police Department for a tour?
3. Why did it take so long for the police to arrive when I called them?
4. How do I get fingerprints for a job or license requirement?
5. What should I do if I see a wild animal in the City of West Fargo?
6. Do you have a tip line?
7. How do I evict a tenant from a property I own?
8. My pet is missing, who do I call?
9. Can the police department be called for an unruly child?
10. What should I do if I believe someone may be using/selling drugs?
11. Are there volunteer opportunities with the West Fargo Police Department?
12. How do I know if I'm being scammed?
13. Who should I contact to start a neighborhood watch program?
14. I am interested in a ride along with an officer, who do I call?
15. What can I do if someone is harassing me?