The City of West Fargo Special Assessment Commission will hold a public meeting at 5:30 p.m. Monday, June 27, in the Commission Chambers of West Fargo City Hall. During this meeting, the Special Assessment Commission will review the following projects that are being wholly or partially funded through special assessments:
- District No. 1315 – Westview 3rd Addition Phase 2
- District No. 1331 – The Wilds 20th Addition
- District No. 1332 – Westview 4th Addition
- District No. 1334 – 9th Avenue NE from 5th Street NE to 7th Street NE
- District No. 2250 – Sheyenne Street Reconstruction from Beaton Drive to 40th Avenue
During this meeting, the Special Assessment Commission will also hold a preliminary, preconstruction discussion of District No. 1337 for the construction of two phases of The Wilds 21st Addition.
During this meeting, the Special Assessment Commission will meet with City of West Fargo staff to determine the allocation of special assessments. City Commission agendas with information about these projects, including improvement district maps, can be found at https://www.westfargond.gov/1021/Special-Assessment-Projects. Following this meeting, the Special Assessment Commission will publish the list of proposed special assessments along with the time and date of a Special Assessment Commission public hearing in the legal section of The Forum.