In March, the West Fargo Public Library launched West Fargo Public Library at Home! This program is made up of online and virtual versions of library programs like storytimes and crafts, challenges, an online book club and more. All program videos can be found on Facebook and YouTube.
Weekly Programs for April 13 - 17, 2020
📙 Mondays 10:30 a.m. – Wiggle Worms Baby Storytime with Ms. Brittany
- Wiggle Worms Baby Storytime is an activity for infants through two-year-old children and their parents. Each Wiggle Worms Baby Storytime session features multiple book readings, songs, rhymes and a sensory activity.
📘Tuesdays 3 p.m. – Kirsten’s Happy to Help Vlog
- Each week, Kirsten releases a new episode of her vlog addressing a number of topics for adults, from career development and technology resources to cooking tips.
📕Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. – Preschool Explorer Storytime with Ms. Brittany
- Preschool Explorers Storytime targets children three through five and features multiple books, songs and activities.
📕Wednesdays 11 a.m. – Children’s Craft with Ms. Brittany
- Following Preschool Explorers Storytime, Ms. Brittany shares a craft related to her storytime. Kids are encouraged to share their creations with the library via Facebook.
📗Friday 10:30 a.m. – Ms. Lauren’s Weekly STEM Challenge
- Children of all ages use their creative thinking skills to create their best version of Ms. Lauren’s challenge item, which they then share with the library on Facebook in order to be entered into a drawing for free Sandy’s Donuts. This week’s challenge is to create your best FOOD MONSTER. Submissions are due Friday, April 17 by 10 a.m.
💻 West Fargo Public Library’s Online Book Club
- This book club is a program aims to keep adults reading and engaged with other book lovers. The group reads one book per month. Discussion questions are posted weekly. April’s book is “A Danger to Herself and Others” by Alyssa Sheinmel. All are welcome to join the Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/WFPLOnlineBookClub.
- A West Fargo Public Library card is not required to participate in WFPL at Home! programs, but it is recommended to more easily access our resources. E-cards are an easy way for those who do not have a library card to gain access to digital books and media, research databases, online learning opportunities and more. Existing West Fargo Public Library cardholders already have access to these services.