All Fire Inspections and Testing has been put on hold until further notice due to wide spread of COVID 19 virus.
The following will be protocol for Inspections / Testing going forward;
Testing of fire alarm, hood system, sprinkler systems, etc. will be completed as follows;
- Self-testing by qualified contractor will be allowed per NFPA requirements to allow continuity of the inspection process.
- NFPA paperwork shall be filled out, and testing verification of all appliances
- shall be noted and forwarded electronically to the fire department.
- All paper work will be mandated to be turned into Inspection department
- and required before final Inspection is made.
- Inspection / Testing (if deemed necessary) may be subject to re-testing when site visits are cleared by State Health Department.
Will be completed under the following conditions;
a. Building access is allowed per Inspector only.
b. No other personnel allowed to be in the building during fire inspection
c. Fire Inspector will wear N95 mask and eye wear during inspection
Any Questions regarding Inspections and Testing please contact at 701-433-5380