October 24, 2022
West Fargo Public Library
215 3rd St E
West Fargo, ND 58078
Let's Talk Finances: Financial Blueprint & Planning for Retirement
Monday, October 24, 2022
Let's Talk Finances! John O'Day from Thrivent Financial will be at the library Monday evenings in October to teach sessions that help set you and your family up for financial success.
Let's Talk Finances! John O'Day from Thrivent Financial will be at the library Monday evenings in October to teach sessions that help set you and your family up for financial success. Each session is it's own class and is free and open to the public. Attend one or attend them all! No registration is required.
Find the lineup of classes below. The classes do not build upon each other, so you can pick and choose which to attend.
October 10 - Parents, Kids and Money Matters:
- Reflect on the values you want your children to learn
- Use the concept of stewardship to teach your kids to take care of the resources that have been entrusted to them
- Explore four tools to make teaching smart financial habits easy and fun for everyone
October 17 - Your Money, Your Goals:
- Learn how to establish specific, measurable, and achievable goals
- Beat the pressure to spend and avoid limiting your goals
- Learn a step-by-step approach to reducing debt and increase your credit rating
October 24 - Financial Blueprint & Planning for Retirement:
- Manage your savings, expenses and credit
- Build a plan to handle setbacks
- Give your family direction about your end-of-life decisions
- Learn the power of compound interest
- Understand why you must keep your retirement accounts visible
- Prepare now to help manage your taxes in retirement