September 8, 2021 - September 17, 2021
The West Fargo City Commission confirmed the special assessments for the following projects during the Tuesday, Sept. 7, meeting:
- Project No. 1321 – The Wilds 11th Addition
- Project No. 1322 – Eaglewood 7th Addition
- Project No. 1323 – Brooks Harbor 9th Addition
- Project No. 1325 – Oak Ridge 9th Addition
- Project No. 1329 – Eagle Run 9th Addition
- Project No. 2254 – Eagle Ridge Plaza 6th Addition
- Project No. 4063 – The Wilds Storm Sewer Lift Station
The special assessment balance for each project is now available to view per property at https://www.westfargond.gov/518/Property-Information. Certified special assessments may be paid interest-free for the first 10 days after they become certified by contacting the City of West Fargo Finance Department at (701) 515-5010. The interest-free payment window for these projects is Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021, through Friday, Sept. 17, 2021. Only certified special assessments can be paid. Pending special assessments are estimates only.
Following those 10 days, the city will amortize the principal amount over a 25-year term and interest will accrue on the outstanding balance. An annual special assessment installment payment is included in the property owner’s Cass County consolidated tax statement and is due with property taxes.
800 4th Ave. E.
West Fargo, ND 58078
Interest-Free Payment Period for 2021
Wednesday, September 8, 2021