There will be a 30 minute public comment period before every City Commission Meeting. Members of the public will be allowed 2 minutes and 30 seconds to address the City Commission. Commissioners will not take any official action during this comment period.
Members of the public who wish to speak during this public comment period must sign-up in advance, and provide their name and residential address.
Due to time constraints, we will allow a maximum of 12 speakers at each meeting. Speakers will be heard in the order they signed up. If more than 12 speakers signed up, the West Fargo City Commission reserves the right to prioritize hearing from West Fargo residents. No late or in-person signups immediately before or during the Commission meeting will be accepted.
Please provide your contact information in the form below so City staff can be in contact to coordinate logistical information for the comment opportunity.
The time limit of 2 minutes and 30 seconds will be strictly followed, and speakers are expected to follow these rules:
- Only one person may utilize the podium at time.
- Discriminatory and inflammatory language will not be tolerated.
- When a resident is at the podium, they have the floor to speak.
- No action will be taken during the public comment period.
- When speaking, be sure to address the issue, not the person.
- Presentations and videos will not be allowed during the comment period.
Please sign up no later than 12 p.m. the day of the City Commission Meeting you wish you attend.