Project Related Road Closures
- 7th Ave. E. will close at Drain 45 (between 3rd St. E. 5th St. Ct. E.) from approx. June 20 - June 30
- 3rd Ave E. will close down to one lane at 4th St. E. from approx. June 20 - June 30. Traffic will be able to drive in both directions but it will be congested
- Saw cutting underway that may cause loud noises during the day and into evening hours.
City of West Fargo identified a need for a north/south bikeway route that adds connectivity between 13th Avenue E. and Main Avenue. This route will run along drain 45.
Phase 1 of this project was completed from 13th Ave E. to 7th Ave E. in 2021. and Phase 2 from 7th Ave E to Main Ave. will be complete in 2022.
- Estimated project cost: $632,000
- Phase 2 path construction underway - work being done at intersections.
- Phase 1 Complete.