NEW! West Fest Bed Races
FEES AND PRIZES:
- $25 registration fee per team
- Two beds will be raced at a time with the best overall time winning.
- Members of the winning team will be placed into a drawing to win a $1,000 mattress from Furniture for Less.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Each team participant must sign the registration form acknowledging and agreeing to the liability waiver and photo release; participants under 18 must have a parent signature.
- Each team must have five people to a team – four runners and one designated rider.
- The race course is on Sheyenne Street, between Second and Fourth Avenues W.
- The rider must be sit or lay flat on the bed at all times. The rider must remain in the bed until it is fully stopped.
- Runners must remain in contact with the bed at all times and are responsible for stopping their beds.
- Runners and riders must wear helmets.
- Bed must be pushed and cannot be pulled, lifted or carried.
- All team members and bed must completely pass the finish line to complete the course.
- In the case of a tie, the tied teams will race again for the best time.
Additional details and registration form available here.
There is a $25 registration fee for each team. Please mail this form completed with a check or money order to:
Attn: Kathy Lewin, City of West Fargo, 800 Fourth Ave. E., West Fargo, ND 58078
Phone: 701-433-5312 | Email: email@example.com | Fax: 701-433-5319
If interested in a credit card payment, please call Kathy Lewin.